Friday, September 21, 2012

October Sharing Time WK 3

Come join in on the fun at the After General Conference Soiree, starts Friday, October 13th!!

I love the idea of using hands, for this you'll need one of the hand printouts for each child.... give them a few minutes to write down their name (instructions in outline) then instead of inviting them up... after they have written their name (or the teachers have) have the kids crumple up their hands... then on the count of 3 throw up to the front... they'll have a blast I promise! Then you pick as many as time allows and read whose name is on the hand... ask them what blessing or ordinance they've gotten and how they felt and how it has strengthened them (read fully in outline) - if they want to share- and invite them to put on the board of pictures with tape, magnet, or pin.

(all different colors)






Pictures
Sacrament
Confirmation
Father's Blessing
Blessing Sick
Priesthood Blessing ( I include because some children may not have a father/grandfather to give father's blessings, but can still receive a blessing)
Baptism

I couldn't find a baby blessing, however Google Images comes up with a lot, but for privacy, copyrights, I'm not going to post any, but for your Primary, I'm sure you could snag one just to show without sharing at all. I love the 3rd page, 2nd row, 3rd from the left.. DARLING!








 Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! It's always wonderful to know that what you are putting up and writing about is worthwhile and people enjoy them. Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...