Wednesday, October 31, 2012

AGCS: Linda S. Reeves



For the weeks where there will be 2 talks, one will be posted on Friday the other on the following Wednesday. For the Prophet and Counselors (3 talks), one will be posted on Friday, one on Monday, the last on Wednesday. I hope that all works for everyone!



For the General Relief Society Meeting, every year I go down to Salt Lake and spend the whole day with my Grandma and Aunts, it's like Christmas with all the memories and fun that we have and I look forward to it every year. For this one, we went to the stake center, for this talk, I was found fidgeting, as I was listening to it, it felt like she was talking about death or losing a child, etc and I had not experienced that so I brushed it aside... but then... I read this amazing talk! Reading it and reading it.... I feel like the main message for me and what will be the basis for the FHE is:

"our Heavenly Father and our Savior, Jesus Christ, know us and love us. They know when we are in pain or suffering in any way. They do not say, “It’s OK that you’re in pain right now because soon everything is going to be all right." They feel the depth of our suffering, and we can feel of Their love and compassion in our suffering."



If you are not familiar with the song "My Heavenly Father Loves Me", you can print it HERE.... along the left side, the 3rd option- Print Song.


 Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! It's always wonderful to know that what you are putting up and writing about is worthwhile and people enjoy them. Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...