Sunday, October 28, 2012

Piquing My Pinterest #12

Come join in on the fun at the After General Conference Soiree, Sister Ann M. Dibb is up now!






This week is all about Food Storage and Emergency Preparedness. If you have been keeping track of the news, you'll know that there is a huge hybrid storm coming to the North Eastern part of the United States. There has been a tsunami in Hawaii and others around the world, it's always a great way to look at and think, "if that happened to me would I be prepared?" 

For those affected in the natural disasters, may you and your families be kept safe! 

There is a page on the blog called Project Noah that has ( and the list will continue to grow) links to Food Storage and Emergency Preparedness, if you have any ideas, don't hesitate to comment!


























365 Jars of Food Storage
there is no website however this is what is written:
There is a book available at Sam’s Club called “Gifts in a Jar – Chilis and Soups” that I purchased and take the recipes from. There are actually two others as well, “Muffins and Scones” and “Cookies and Bars.” All of them are incredibly yummy – my four children and husband like them. Plus, you can go to www.recipegoldmine.com and find others. Look under “Gifts in a Jar.” It’s such an easy way to build a year’s supply of meals like we have been told to do. The photo is of my pantry in the kitchen – 365 jars fit nicely!


























 Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! It's always wonderful to know that what you are putting up and writing about is worthwhile and people enjoy them. Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...