Monday, October 22, 2012

September 2013 Binder Cover/Poster

Come join in on the fun at the After General Conference Soiree, Elder L. Tom Perry's talk is up!!


First and foremost.... I'm so thankful to you all!!! I have been out of town for the weekend and for 3 days didn't have access to a computer... I come home, put my boys to bed, get a load of laundry in and sit down to relax and check the blog. I come to find over 40 comments, swap forms and just emails saying thank you!! I'm just so happy right now! Thank you all so so much for the time that you have put into commenting and emailing, I know it can be a pain, but man, I'm the happiest gal alive!

YOU CAN NOW DOWNLOAD ALL OF 2013 BINDER COVERS IN 1 DOWNLOAD!!! GO HERE TO DOWNLOAD!!




 Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! It's always wonderful to know that what you are putting up and writing about is worthwhile and people enjoy them. Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...