Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Facebook: Interest List

I posted this over on Facebook but I thought that I'd write up a post to help if you are wanting to start following on Facebook for Latter-day Chatter or for any of your pages...

According to Facebook, if you want to keep seeing updates from Latter-day Chatter you will need to add us to an "interest list". I apologize that there's one more thing you have to do, but it is what it is and ultimately it will make your Facebook experience more organized. To keep seeing my new posts and exclusive freebies, here's what you need to do:

In the drop-down settings menu 

under the cover photo select "ADD TO INTEREST LISTS", and then create an interest list category (such as "Church"). You will then have a tab on your home page which you can click on where all Church-associated pages you've put in that category are grouped together. When you select that interest list you will see all of our posts and you won't miss anything important.

I recommend that you follow the above instructions for any Facebook page you care about, so you can continue seeing posts from the pages you love.





I was asked to give a little more instruction on how to do this so I did :) Hope this helps! And thanks to all those who are following on Facebook and to those of you who come here often, it really just makes my day!









 Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! It's always wonderful to know that what you are putting up and writing about is worthwhile and people enjoy them. Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...