Sunday, October 14, 2012

Piquing My Pinterest #11

OOPS!! I thought I had had this scheduled to post earlier today while we were celebrating my oldest's birthday in Idaho, OOPS! Enjoy!


Theme for this week is DIY!!! Some really great craft and around the home ideas!! Enjoy... some are not links and I have stated those above each picture.




Idea only, No Link
Paneling with Picture Frames!!!






Idea only, No link
DIY Pretty Flower Vases
Distilled water, silk flowers, dollar store vase
cheap and easy!









































 Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! It's always wonderful to know that what you are putting up and writing about is worthwhile and people enjoy them. Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...