Monday, October 8, 2012

Primary Class Newsletters

Come join in on the fun at the After General Conference Soiree, starts Friday, October 12th!!

I've been thinking of ways that I can give a "heads up" and a welcome to the new kids coming into my class at the beginning of the year, and I think I'll do monthly newsletters! I made up January's what do you think? Would you like something similar and editable for you next year?


Also as a welcome to my class, I think I'll make some magnetic bookmarks with each child's name so that they can bookmark the following week's reading!





 Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! It's always wonderful to know that what you are putting up and writing about is worthwhile and people enjoy them. Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...